- “What makes a good catechist?” Workshop with the following presentations:
- “What inspires a good catechist?”
- “What are the dimensions of the formation of a good catechist?”
- “What pedagogy does a good catechist use?”
- “What is necessary for a good catechist to become better?”
- If You Want to Save Your Life: Lose It – Death, Judgment, Heaven, and Hell.
- “Bring Me to Your Holy Mountain” – The Peak Experiences of the Mass
- The Eucharist: God’s Greatest Gift
- How to Furnish Your Home and the Story Behind It: A Catechetical Tour of St. Joseph Catholic Church, Jasper, IN.
- “Exploring the Greatest Prayer from the Perspective of God’s Mercy: The “Our Father”
- “Your Rod and Your Staff Give Me Comfort”: A Rally for Life and Religious Liberty
- Created, Redeemed, Gifted: John Paul II’s Theology of the Body (6 Part Series)
- 10 Steps to Nurturing Prayer in the Domestic Church
Mary and the Saints
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Her Message and Her Meaning
- In the Designs of Providence, there are no mere coincidences. Pope John Paul II and Our Lady of Fatima.
- The Holy Spirit in Mary’s Life According to Pope John Paul II
- The Transfiguration of Our Lord’s Mother
- In Person: St. John the Baptist
- Ordinary People – Extraordinary Happiness: 20th Century Saints for Lay Folk
- Introduction and Overview of the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- CCC, Part II, Section 1: The Sacramental Economy (Basic Liturgics)
- CCC, Part II, Section 2: Sacraments of Initiation
- CCC, Part II, Section 2: Sacraments of Healing
- CCC, Part II, Section 2: Sacraments at the Service of Communion
- Catechism of the Catholic Church and Moral Absolutes
- CCC, Part IV, Section 1: What is Prayer?
- CCC, Part IV, Section 2: The Revelation of Prayer
- The Joy of the Gospel: A Practical Summary for Everyday Spirit-filled Evangelizers
- The New Evangelization: History and Description
- The New Evangelization: Everyone’s Task
- Equipment for the New Evangelization
- The New Evangelization and Liturgy
- The New Evangelization, Liturgy, and the Domestic Church
- Wise Men Still Seek Him: Why Catholics Drift from the Church and How to Keep Your Children Oriented Toward Christ.
- Encountering Christ: Forming Adult Catholics.
- A Way for Timid Evangelizers
- How to Give a 3 Minute Testimony or Your Elevator Talk
- Fanning the Parish Flame
New Moral Life
- The New Moral Life: Origin and Mandate from Pope St. John Paul II
- Mary: Star of the New Moral Life
- Let Christ Ignite Your Marriage: 3 Guideposts for Couples to Let Christ Stir Up His Fire in Their Marriages.
- Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood: Essential Components for Building a Home.
- God’s Plan for Love, Marriage, and Family: A Biblical and Historical Summary on Children, Contraception, Sterilization, and Abortion.
- Family: the Sanctuary of Life
- Building a Culture of Life
- Living The Gospel of Life
- Building a Culture of Life: Letting Nature Run Its Course or Euthanasia?
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship
- Law of the Spirit and Walk in the Spirit: Morality and Spirituality
- How to be Unconditionally Pro-Life
- Moral Relativism: Why is there so much dissent among theologians and in the pews?
- Gazing upon Jesus with the help of Mary – A Marian Rosary for the New Evangelization (up to 5 presentations)
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit for the New Moral Life in the New Evangelization for the New Millennium (up to 6 presentations).
- A Retreat on Prayer (up to 6 presentations)
- Believe: A Retreat (up to 5 presentations)
- Spiritual Formation: The Steps to be Conformed to Christ the Servant (up to 4 presentations)
- Renewed for the Journey towards Service (up to 3 presentations)
- Journeying Into the Mysteries of Light (up to 6 presentations)
Marriage & Family
- Created, Redeemed, and Gifted: A Theology of the Body in Three Steps
- The Word was Made Flesh and Dwelt Among Us: A Spiritual Reflection for the Saints Struggling with God’s Plan for Love, Marriage, and Family (up to 5 presentations).
- Father-Son Program: Understanding God’s Plan for Love, Marriage, and Family (up to 3 presentations)
- Intercouncil Knights of Columbus Men’s Retreat (up to 3 presentations)
- Men Imitating God: Work and Rest (up to 3 presentations).
- Journeying with Christ in the School of the Saints: The Mission of Catholic Schools (up to 5 presentations)
- From Discipleship to Apostleship: A Confirmation Retreat (up to 4 presentations).
- Four Steps of Discipleship: A Graduation Retreat (up to 4 presentations).
- Homeschool Retreat and May Crowning (up to 3 presentations)